In this podcast with the Bar of Ireland, Clíona Kimber SC and Dr. Andrew Jackson of UCD talk about model environmental law, Climate Case Ireland, biodiversity and their outlook on the future. Clíona also discusses the challenges to enviormental law and access to justice in regards to the new planning and development bill. To listen to this all-encompassing discussion on climate law click on the link below.
- The Fifth Court | Claire Bruton BL & Cliona Kimber SC | Podcast
- Climate Law, Rights and Accountability | Podcast
- THE GENDER PAY GAP – NEW STRATEGY IN LITIGATING EQUAL PAY CLAIMS
- Investing in your Litigation Strategy: What you need to know about privileged documents
- Data Protection and GDPR for PR Consultants