In this podcast Claire Bruton BL & Clíona Kimber SC talk about the 2nd edition of their book, Employment Equality Law (co-authored by High Court Judge, Marguerite Bolger). They discuss the changes that have taken place in employment law over the last decade that merited a 2nd edition of their standard essential legal book which was launched November 2022 by Judge Nuala Butler of the Court of Appeal and Sara Phelan Chair of the Bar Council of Ireland. Click the link to listen.
- The Fifth Court | Claire Bruton BL & Cliona Kimber SC | Podcast
- Climate Law, Rights and Accountability | Podcast
- THE GENDER PAY GAP – NEW STRATEGY IN LITIGATING EQUAL PAY CLAIMS
- Investing in your Litigation Strategy: What you need to know about privileged documents
- Data Protection and GDPR for PR Consultants